Thursday, November 25, 2004

Mmm. Gravy.

Let me be the first to post "HAPPY THANKSGIVING!"

And here's a picture, because a post from me wouldn't be complete without a really stupid picture. Oh yeah, and feel free to put up any cuh-razy Thanksgiving memories here. Because that's what it's for (the blog I mean, not the turkey picture)!




HAWT


I remember one Thanksgiving my mom dumped a lot of chili powder into some applesauce instead of cinnamon... a perfectly honest mistake. Fortunately, we caught her goof up before we dug in because the applesauce smelled unusually... zesty.

2 comments:

Dave said...

nice pic, Happy Thanksgiving!

Nancy said...

YAY FOR THANKSGIVING! seriously, I haven't eaten a decent meal for the past 2 weeks. We're having another thanksgiving dinner at Allie's house tomorrow at 5PM. Hopefully you all can come-the more the merrier!