Wednesday, December 01, 2004

And lo, the waiting game begins...

So yeah in 2 hours or so, the very first serious college admissions deadline many of us have faced (except for those November 1st overachievers in our midst) will have come and gone, and a new game will begin... the waiting game! I have already begun significantly lowering my expectations about my college admissions status to a variety of fine instiutions in preperation for my acceptance or denial. Yeah because if I get accepted, I can be all happy and like "well that was unexpected!" But if I get denied I can be all like "well that was expected!"

Anyway, mid-late December cannot arrive soon enough. NOT SOON ENOUGH!

5 comments:

Ben said...

I guarantee that you will get into Marquette Adrianna.

Of course the last thing I guaranteed was a Kerry win, so...

As long as the admisssions process is not done through some corrupt vote-counting company that rejects more applicants than applied, I have full confidence in that you will receive your well-deserved admittance.

Doug said...

haha, you don't see me worrying about getting into college...
2 Ivy leagues schools... damn

Shakeer said...

Waiting is the hardest part. Ugh.

Nancy said...

HA Ha ha....I find out in 8 days

Adrianna said...

Ah, Nancy. Best of luck! Not that you need it, Ms. Smartypants... I have faith that you'll get in!