Wednesday, December 15, 2004

At least I know that there is a God...

As Ben pointed out to me earlier today, I need to by a birthday present, on top of the two Christmas presents that I am entitled to. So, since I have exactly $12 to my name, and kinda need my car fixed, I decided just to jack a "Kelsey St." sign or something. But I know not if such street exists, or within prowling range of my house (probably not more than a third of a mile), so I decide to check my handy Thomas Guide. I figured that it was still in my car, as it is the map's home, so I reach into my trunk, and start feeling around (It was dark, and the batteries died out, so there wasn't a trunk light. The first thing I pulled out was a cd covered in some werid goo. This is my trunk, remember (For those of you who don't know, my trunk is like... the superlatative of messy, I am too tired to think of a good simile). But right underneath that was a DVD that I had lost, and a check! It must have been one of my last paychecks from Albertsons! So now I'm $33 richer, and have the fiscial capacity to buy Christmas presents. Wow, my life sucks, but now at least I know that there is a God. And his idea of a good time is toying with me.

1 comment:

Cynda said...

Hey, I have a really messy trunk too, well actually I just have a really messy car in general, but thats beside the point. So since I DO have a messy trunk does that me if I go dig around in it I'll come out 33 dolars richer too...I could sure use the money. Hmmm okay I'm gonna go try this method out....RIGHT NOW....here I go....