Sunday, December 05, 2004

Batman Poster

Hey all,

So, the response to the last Batman post was so good...I shall now post all new and important stuff regarding Batman Begins, which increasingly looks like the best thing since...probably pie. Naturally, I will not bring you ALL the news, because that gets a little insane (hit the link on the title for the site that will tell you everything you wanted to know, and some stuff you didn't, about Batman Begins).

But that said, here is the teaser poster, which kicks all kinds of ass.



THIS WEEK...I'm talking any day now...the new trailer will be released. Word is it'll be attached to EVERY print of Ocean's 12. Which means, of course, I know what I'll be doing Friday night.

4 comments:

Ben said...

I love it Scott. Just get home from winter and what do you do? You post on the blog. That's allegience. Of course, you didn't choose to post about Winter, but hey, that is one cool poster.

And Ben can now segue into Winter. It was okay.

Ben said...

Boy Scott, I'm starting to think we are the only ones who truly love Batman. As such, we should go to the midnight showing without all the fairweather fans. We could porbably take Chuck Taylor who appears to know a thing or two.

Scott said...

Y'know, I think you're right. All that earlier buzz...not so buzzy anymore.

Dude, I have never been to a midnight showing before, but for Batman I'd do it in a heartbeat. Whatever it takes to see it the soonest, that's what I'll do.

Gus said...

Have you seen the teaser?

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/batman_begins/large.html