Sunday, December 05, 2004

Fun doohickey to play with!

So are you bored with your current library of music? Well, then, fret not because I have found a fun toy to play with that will allow you to (possibly) find bands that may interest you! Hooray!

Music Map is this site that generates a chart based on the group you input of bands that are similar in style to that band / people who enjoy your selected band enjoy them. It's pretty cool to play with, but sometimes it makes weird connections-- one time it told me that Eazy E was close to the Counting Crows. Go figure. But check it out. Yeah.

6 comments:

Cynda said...

Ok its probably just me but I can never tell if it's Adrianna or doug unless it's really bizarre cause then it's Adrianna but still.....

Adrianna said...

Oh sorry. That was me, Adrianna.

Doug said...

Same thing as A's, only better:

http://www.mp3.com/musicvine/index.php

Dave said...

graphically superior, but the bands on A's seemed more accurate...

Ben said...

I agree whole-heartedly with Dave. You suck Puett. Thanks for the CD though.

Shakeer said...

I agree.

Doug's one seems kind of arbitrary. Like they put lines and stuff all over the place just for kicks. Also, the same bands keep coming up as big circles for everything I put in.