Thursday, December 16, 2004

Tedium IS the worst pain

Yep, that's a quote from Grendel, but it so applies here...oh God, I swear that was an unintentional pun, a pun that you will soon understand. You see, I have to do all of my teacher recommendations, counselor forms, etc. (a.k.a. everything that was actually due Tuesday) for 9 (count 'em nine) colleges TONIGHT. I am getting really, really good at writing my name, and Jesuit's code (380897! in case it wasn't already burned into your brains). The one positive side of this is that I got to miss practice. Thinking about it, however, I would have rather gone to practice then fill all of these out, and that's saying something. Send me good vibrations. Or text messages...those vibrate, too. I am in for a long night, and I get to dress up tomorrow morning...SUPER. *ktbz

3 comments:

Nancy said...

dressing up sucks, we're all going to freeze.

Adrianna said...

Wow, that really really sucks... vibrating going your way.

Oh, yeah, and I just got back from setting up the Christmas mass. It's gonna be a DOOZY.

Katie said...

I wish we could wear dress pants, BUT no.

COLLEGE UPDATE: Well, I have kinda done everything...I think...if I have forgotten something, then I don't remember what it was, so that's good enough I guess...the problem is, they're all just kinda random schools, and I don't know where I want to go yet.

Blast.