Saturday, January 15, 2005

Freedom

Free at last, Free at last, Thank God I'm Free at last

Guess which hot Mexican can drive again?

That's right, I'm hot.

Okay, fine, maybe I'm not, but I can drive none the less.

It is amazing how much freedom is lost not being able to drive.

Now I can get a job! And start driving other hot Mexicans to school again!

Yes, that was plural.

Phil is hot.

Hotter than hot.

I want him.

NOW!

~Misha

PS Okay, fine its not Misha, but wouldn't it be funny if it was?

5 comments:

Scott said...

Hey, congratulations man! Welcome back to the wonderful world of driving. Would've liked to find a word that meant "driving" and started with a W so it could be The Wonderful World of W_____, but that didn't work.

Doug said...

Hmmm...
Wheeling?
That's a bit of a stretch, though

Ben said...

How are you paying for insurance?

Doug said...

My mom is paying for the first month, but i need a job after that.

Misha said...

Yay, I'm the other hot Mexican! But really though...Phil is rather hot. I mean, I almost couldn't control myself when driving you two to school...it's a good thing he didn't ride shotgun.
Job search, here we come!