Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!

Just a small message to wish all our faithful readers (and fellow authors) a happy new year. Having just pulled an all nighter, Dave, Jeff, and myself (JB) would like to say that 2005 is shaping up into a great year...we've talked, wrestled, killed a poor cow with darts (cole's doing), watched an insanely crappy movie (Envy...and Scotty, Dave thinks you reccomended this film once...bad move, if so. It was terrible. So terrible we all kept watching just to see where the shit went - and there was never a good answer. Disinigrated my ass!), and sorted Dave's records while Jeff shot up unsuspecting Halo geeks who had nothing better to do New Year's Day than play Halo. In a few hours (or minutes, based on my appetite and courage) we shall crash Ken's house to get food and awaken a horde of slumbering ladies. Or something like that.

Oh, and I get to rewrite my 500 word common app essay later today...after going almost 36 hours without sleep.

But hey...I've never had a better New Year's Eve. Bang away, y'all.

-JB

1 comment:

Scott said...

Happy New Year to all. Really sad I missed the various...festivities. I was at El Goucho, which MIGHT be the best steak house in town. In any case, it was the most fun I've had at a restaurant on New Year's.

As for Envy...ask me later.