Sunday, January 09, 2005

Return of the Return of the heathens

Yes, thanks to Ben, I am now part of the blog... again. Moving on, today was really weird. Have you ever been someplace and seen people that you thought you knew but you can't remember where you knew them from? I went to the library and kept seeing that fit that description. Now, since I had seen about 6 of these people I was freaking out because it is not really normal. So I did what any not quite sane person would have done and asked them if I knew them from any where (all 6, I tracked them down dammit... not really, just ran into them all again) and it turns out that 4 were all from BHS and went to middle school with me. I promptly made an idiot out of myself (not hard to do), and moved on. 1 stared at me strangely and said “no” right before walking very fast in the other direction, and the last one was from CALIFORNIA from my second grade. Weird. And then of course Ken and Katie came to the Starbucks that John, Doug, and I were at which was just strange.

So, the result of today's exploits: total and utter embarrassment and shame, and a cup of coffee.

Post script
Grammar checker is now officially one of the most infuriating programs ever made for computers.

5 comments:

Ken said...

Total and utter embarrassment and shame...

So how was today really weird again?

Pat said...

Good call, Ken.

Rhoads said...

it must've been the coffee

Ben said...

Yeah, Jeff, if that's all it takes to totally embarass yourself, shouldn't you be utterly ashamed every day? Or do you not pay much attention at school?

Nancy said...

oh, ouch. cut. and. burn.