Monday, January 03, 2005

star wars is in my heart...well, almost

Yes, the title is true. I just recently watched the star wars holiday special put on in 1978 and the out come is not good. Basically, I have lost all faith in star wars, and if not for a brief 2 min. sequence all would have been lost. The construction of this video was spawned by Satan himself and should be burnt along with all the other evil things in this world, like George Bush, and automatic paper towel dispensers. I will forever rue the day I sought to expand my star wars background and knowledge. Anyone who reads this and find themselves a star wars fan, spare your self the pain and never watch it. Those who don't like star wars, don't watch it cause it’s the worst thing I’ve ever seen, aside from the movie 'dungeons and dragons', which is also an atrocious movie. In short, I have wasted an hour and a half of my life I will never get back, and now I want to strangle George Lucas. Oh well, back to the lovely essays the teachers so kindly gave us.... ha, right.
Jeff

10 comments:

Jeff said...

to add to my point, chewie has a wife named mala, a father named itchy, and a son named lumpy. and there is singing.

Nancy said...

wait, didn't doug already post about this?

Doug said...

Yeah, I kinda did...
Jeff, you really read the two latest posts before you write something

Drue said...

But is it worse than "Hawk the Slayer" ?

Jeff said...

its worse than it david. plus, doug's not a star wars fan. and his post didn't express the full horror of this ... thing. that and because of the swearing on the blog, mine is the only post i can read.

Ken said...

There was *Ewok* singing in Return of the Jedi, and did you have a problem with that? Nooooo...

Misha said...

Word. The Dungeons and Dragons movie was absolute crap. The only reason I watched it all the way through is out of a morbid hope that at the end, the main guy would fail and the entire world would end. No such luck. Didn't that movie end with everyone holding hands and gazing lovingly into each other's eyes? It even had a token black guy in it. And the worst line ever: "We dwarfs like our women with a good beard on her...gives you something to really grab on to" says the dwarf while making thrusting movements with his hips. Yeah, I know. I am ashamed to even have known about this movie. Anything will be better than that.

Ken said...

By the way, that guy wasn't David.

Doug said...

"doug's not a star wars fan"

WTF! Who was the only one to buy the Trilogy when it came out? Who sacrificed his job so he could go to an exclusive screening. I may not be as big of a fan as you are, but I am in no way not a fan. I've read many Star Wars books, I've played the card game. So don't give me the "doug's not a star wars fan"

Satan said...

Thank you for your complement. I wroked very hard on that presentation, and I am so glad that it has become the object of my toil. Again thank you.