Saturday, January 15, 2005

There's ice :(

I woke up this morning to a rather icy scene. Freezing rain has returned to Oregon, the first real sign of winter this whole year. My parents were throwing buckets of warm water on my insanely sloped driveway trying to clear it off, so now the ice is thick and all splashy-looking in some places more than others. Way to go, folks! Now I'm waiting for a call from Jeff Hall about whether or not the show is a go tonight. If it is I guess I'm hiking to school. Adventure! Excitement! I will strap a pillow to my ass so if I fall it won't hurt! Or maybe I'll put a motor on my snow saucer... hmm...

So yeah I'm posting instead of studying for finals. Anyone else?

Oh yeah, and Rachel, they DO have Limeaids at Red Robin still, as I informed you last night while you were broken down in an intersection. I'm gonna cut you! (Thanks for the flowers buddy)

6 comments:

Adrianna said...

oop cancelled

Scott said...

Wow, I was just about to post about this.

So y'know...it sucks 'cause tonight was beyond sold out and my brother was gonna see it...

But on the other hand, I can REALLY use the time off.

In related news, there may be a performance next weekend. Which leads me to believe that strike would not be tomorrow, which would also be cool because the Golden Globes are tomorrow night. More news on any future cancellations as it becomes available.

Scott said...

Oh, and last night's big broken-down incident...well, it makes for a pretty amusing story. Especially when the guy in the truck comes up and says "well...I can push ya."

Yeeaaaahhh....

Adrianna said...

Word from the Jeff is that there may actually be TWO performances next weekend. Hooray.

Shakeer said...

Sweet! I had tickets for tonight and was really excited but I think being able to watch it next week is a better solution.

Adrianna said...

Okay, current "word on the street" (AKA "word from the Jeff") is that there will actually be three performances two weeks from now, on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of the weekend of the 28th. Never fear! The One Acts are still here!