Thursday, February 03, 2005

And just when you thought i was gone....

Hey all, just putting a few updates in the life of Jeff, yea yea, I know there will be some snide remarks or something but I don't care. Anyways, first notable story I have is when Jack Arriaga flushed the urinal in the boy’s upper Arrupe bathroom yesterday... and it didn't stop. I swear, this school is haunted, but it just kept going and an hour later when I went back it was still going… they hadn't fixed it yet. Talk about your bad maintenance, that has got to be a huge waste of water. I mean think about all those poor African kids that aren’t getting their showers! Jeez. In other news, I yield to Misha in the fact that pole vaulting is indeed the best sport known to human kind. Yes, I’m admitting I’m wrong. Maybe hell has frozen over... Oh well. As a last bit of my little rant, is it just me or has almost every teacher in this school suddenly become a ? I mean honestly, Dr.Gorman has assigned more homework than he ever did in a month of last semester, and Mr. Sprehe sprung a 'surprise' essay on us. Talk about underhanded. At least there is Tech Theater. Without that class I would die. Well, I’ll shut up now. But before I go I just want to give a shout out to Ben V, Ben K, Joe K, Matt G, Sam H, Devon, Jason M, Magg, Swihart, Andy Scott, and Bryan Mullaney. I might not some of em' that well but I hope that their FME is great. (Kudos to The vigil team and the cooks JB, Doug, Pat Manning, and Ric Mortera).
Later!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry, i meant Maag, not magg

Pat said...

Sometimes, after soccer practice, I spill out all the extra water from my water bottle just to spite the poor African kids.

Ken said...

Sometimes, after soccer practice, I spill out all the extra water from my water bottle so it will evaporate and become part of a cloud that will rain for those poor African kids, and they'll have enough to drink.

(Everyone but Pat: stop reading now.)

This will fuel an unsustainable population explosion across the entire continent, and when the food supply is divided too thinly, they'll all die, and my mom will never be able to make me eat all my broccoli again.

Nancy said...

"Oh well. As a last bit of my little rant, is it just me or has almost every teacher in this school suddenly become a ?"

a...what? a newt? a hobag? a friend?

way to leave us hanging jeff

Adrianna said...

NANCY! What class are you in right now? Or are you slacking off somewhere, you slacker.

Oh golly.

Nancy said...

I was in comp sci with Scott. We had a sub, which means 55 minutes of slacking.