Monday, February 21, 2005

I thought I'd share.

Seeing as, umm... this blog is just brimming with excitement... and stuff... Well, I just thought it was quite sad, so here's my first ever post on Outsiders. Really guys, it's depressing to see the same post on the top of the blog every day.

So I was blog-surfing and I came across this:



It is from a bag made by a company here in the U.S. and sold in France. The translation is:

"Hand wash using warm water.
Use mild soap.
Stretch to dry.
Don't bleach.
Don't dry in the dryer.
Don't iron.
We are sorry that our President is an idiot.
We did not vote for him."

5 comments:

Ryan said...

Highly original.

Ben said...

Thanks. I agree that apathy is strangling what was previously a beacon to the blogosphere.

I disagree with the line of thinking that writes our esteemed President off as an idiot. I wish it was that easy, but it's not. However, I do think it is funny that for a conservative to discover and report this they would have to speak French, which none of them would admit to.

Ben said...

My thanks were not aimed at Ryan. He beat me by nanoseconds, probably while I proofreading. Which goes to show the correctness of that 'hesitate and you lose' thing.

Cynda said...

LOL!! Magda that is hilarious, although I had to read it again cause i didn't get what was so funny....but then I did. I should stop admiting things like this!!

Shinekaze said...

i like it... i like it alot