Saturday, February 05, 2005

Nearly swerved off the road...

I mentioned this over on my blog (which no one reads, so hey...subtle advertising...click title above), but they're showing Martin Scorsese's "Taxi Driver" (starring Robert De Niro; 1976) at the Valley Theatre. It's not only one of Scorsese's best (this is the guy who did "Raging Bull," "Gangs of New York," "Goodfellas," and "The Aviator"), but it's my personal favorite of his. I've seen it on DVD, but I'd kill to see it in a theatre with an actual print (unless they screw me like Clinton St. did when they showed "Fight Club"). So yeah...if you wanna come, I'll be catching it sometime this coming week after school.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Oh, and now I find out they're showing "A Clockwork Orange" at the Clinton Street, which I've ALWAYS wanted to see. Normally I'd say that since both these only run one week, this is gonna be one expensive week. But Valley's only $3 and Clinton Street is $4 on Tuesdays. See kids...knowledge is power.

Here's hoping they don't screw me...

Adrianna said...

Whoa that is incredbily cheap.