Thursday, February 10, 2005

The Omega Directive

Please I need people to post responses on my Blog (the above link) I am trying to use this partially for my Senior project and I need response and suggestions for my story from my peers. It is a Science Fiction Story that takes place in the past, present, and future. Please scroll down to the beggining of Januaray and read the posts from their up. also read my Bio I need feedback on all of it. What to lose, what to add, etc... It doesn't take that long and I really need responces.

Sorry Ben for the recruting on your blog but I really need this to take off.

People tell me that they read it, but if you read it please tell me by posting so that I can get some ideas down in print. Thanks.

http://www.likeapuma.blogspot.com

or click above link.

1 comment:

X said...

I have read your Blog and I think it is a wonderful piece of literature, you should publish your work someday, you could go far.