Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Mr. Keough.

I ran into Mr. Keough today during a fire alarm and we talked for a really long time. He asked after most of you, those of you he knows, and I told him that you were all doing great. He told me to say hi to you and feel free to e-mail or call him if you ever want to talk to him.

So if you want either his number or address just let me know and I will gladly provide you with it.

He said the next time any of you come to visit he'd like to see you, although I don't really see anybody else visiting but the offer is there.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Does he know about the Keough fan clubs on facebook?

Cynda said...

Yeah I told him. He didn't believe me at first and then he said it was kind of weird and now I think he's thinking of starting a facebook. apparently a lot of the novices have them.