Thursday, December 29, 2005

Back in Pittsburgh

On Sunday night, my Grandpa, Andrew Spontak, died in Pittsburgh. I have been trying to write this blog post since then and I still can't. Every time I try, I get mixed up in what he meant to me, who he was, what happened, how I feel, and a million other thoughts and memories that take up the space usually occupied by any ability I used to have to write cohesively. (See: previous sentence's structure.) Eventually I will write it, but it probably won't show up here.

I am in Pittsburgh until Saturday. I leave for my tour with Cayuga's Waiters on the 4th of January. Please, between then, if you have any time, I could really use a hug.

4 comments:

Jeff said...

there will be one waiting for you when you get back buddy.

Ben said...

I know just what will cheer you up. Now I just need to find a raft.

Katie said...

I am more sorry than you could ever know.

I mean the above statement in every possible sense.

Love you.

X said...

we are here for you.