Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Hello, friends. How are you? I am well. I would just like to let you all know that during a final my already impressive Falldown skills enter the realm of epic and would ask that you try it yourselves to see if it is somehow a stress-induced phenomenon common to all people of our age, or whether it is me in particular; my distaste of the thought of returning to the test somehow enabling my synapses and such to fire at a greatly increased rate. Thank you for your time and attention. Have a safe flight home, and if confronted with terrorists or lost luggage or things of that nature, remember that the solution to every problem is a quality roundhouse kick.

post script
I may be the greatest 9-speed Falldown player in the history of this universe (and all the other ones, if Dr. Gorman's crazy theories are true.)

8 comments:

Nancy said...

I have an image in my head of me taking my computer science final on friday and it makes me chuckle...in a remorseful way. There are some things in life that can't be helped.

I can't wait to get on that mountain.

Magda said...

I had no idea what you were talking about when you mentioned Falldown, so I googled it.

Thank you, Ben, for yet another reason to procrastinate during finals week. ;)

Nancy said...

haha that's funny, I didn't know what that meant either.

Cynda said...

Yeah same as Magda basically Sam found out what it was for me.

Thanks for the new addiction.

imac said...

Oh, the memories. Many a math class was spent playing that game.

Misha said...

ok, so I got a new calc, and there are no fun games on it! No mario, no pheonix, no falldown. someone has to hook me up over xmas break. fo sho.
thanks

Adrianna said...

I just had a rather epic battle with my roommate's fridge. One hairdryer, a leatherman, and two hours later the thing is frost-free. And I didn't even electrocute myself!

Oh finals were cool too.

Magda said...

Yes, Adrianna. I totally know what you mean. I had no Leatherman, so I went at it with a spatula and a butcher knife. It's a wonder I didn't kill myself.

Yay for defrosting refridgerators!