Monday, January 02, 2006

Hey now you have something to do on Saturday!

So my family is having a open house on Saturday at 1:30. You are all welcome to come. You can see all the crazy people who have made me who I am! Hey and you'll get to see Dylan! Well that is if my parents can convince him to stick around. Anyway it goes till whenever and I am sure after my dutiful hosting responsabilities are over we can sneak away and go do something. You don't have to rsvp but I am a very curious person and would love to know if you're coming! If nothing else you should come for the free food! Don't worry Magda I made sure we got some gluten free stuff!

Hope you guys can make it.

P.S. This post had a lot more exclamation marks but I went back and erased them. I am sure you are all very thankful!

3 comments:

Scott said...

I'm almost positive I'll be able to make it. At the very least, nothing's coming to mind that'd get in the way.

Ben said...

I think I have tuba lessons.

Adrianna said...

I'm really sorry I couldn't make it... it was my brother's last night in town. Blah. Hope you had a good open house, and I will see you soon!