Friday, February 03, 2006

Death Cab and Franz Ferdinand!

Check it out--Portland (Memorial Coliseum, really a step or two up from the Crystal Ballroom), Duke, Cornell, and Washington DC. Pretttty sweet. Anyone want to come up to Ithaca to watch? (That's not a joke? Please do? I'll buy your concert ticket?)

I also had a great idea right when I was about to fall asleep the other night. The United States builds this huge nuclear reactor complex, and then they connect it to a giant laser gun, aimed into--get this--THE GROUND. Then when we want to take someone out, we just aim it the right direction, shoot a huge hole in the ground, the laser travels through the core of the Earth (or wherever) and the person on the other side of the world gets disintegrated FEET FIRST. Can anyone top that?

9 comments:

Nancy said...

that seems like such an odd pair..

i'll go see it with you if you buy my bus ticket too

Magda said...

i'll go see it with you if you buy my plane ticket too

Adrianna said...

i will light you on fire

ps plane ticket

Katie said...

OH MY GOD i'm way excited.

yaaaaaay duke.

(you guys can come here too, if you want...not half as cold, and we would have a hella good time.)

Ken said...

See that's the thing. I don't know about buying transportation. But Maggie, let's be honest here. You still wouldn't come. For Nancy--it's worth it!

By the way, Marquette kids, they'll be in Chicago on April 19. (It's not that far from South Bend, either, right?) :D

Misha said...

Woooo Marquette!!
Ok, ken, buy me a plane ticket. I know you can.

Miguel said...

Yeah, they're gonna be in DC...though it'll be on a Tuesday(ish) night.

Ken said...

Jeez Mike. Like I didn't already say that in the post.

Miguel said...

I was confirming, then telling what day it was for those too lazy to look at the site.

Jeez.