Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Did anyone else know Chris Pozzi's a model?



Hoping to fit this post into my spring break agenda, I decided to cut my evening nap short. It's okay though, I took a longer post-lunch nap than usual so I'll be fine. Anywho, Chris is on this random assortment of pictures. I was looking at a friend's picture on a list of 18 Portland Private High School pictures, and when I browsed the others, he was #1.

My spring break's been kinda slow, but at least I'm learning new things. For example, did you know that dreams get really strange after 14 hours of sleep for four nights in a row? I was in my suite in Antarctica with some sex goddess practicing yoga next to my bed when the President called me asking me if I'd seen his puppy. I defy somebody to name the reference. Callate Quen.

6 comments:

Ben said...

Doug Puett is also a model, his picture is featured in the letterman's jacket advertisement in the Jesuit sports programs. I might be going out on a limb here, but I'm gonna blame this all on the Seth Cohen effect.

Miguel said...

The reference would be to Ken Colwell's creative writing "State of the Onion," as written and performed at the Coffeehouse of March 2004.

Ken said...

I thought that sounded familiar. (I also can't believe you remember that. Props!) So Chris Pozzi, the new face of mmmgravy? Interesting. Interesting choice. He *was* the prom king. But in the interest of democracy, I think we should have a blog cover photo contest. Yes? Yes?

Nancy said...

interesting idea....just as long as the next picture isn't so large.

Nancy said...

(it's like he died or something)

Ken said...

Thanks a lot Nancy. Now if Chris Pozzi dies we all feel really awkward.