Thursday, March 09, 2006

I Woke Up in a Car

Hey ho children, it's been awhile.

I am writing this to tell you that, 24 hours from now, I will begin my spring break adventure on the East Coast. This will consist of:

1) Driving to Virginia and New York City
2) Hiking around some hills
3) Trying not to get killed in Inner City Philadelphia
4) Meeting up with Nancy at UPenn
5) Sleeping in a car because my friend Kate has a very small house and cannot fit me in it
6) Eating a Philly cheesesteak
7) Getting my heart restarted after the cheesesteak stuffs up my arteries
8) Sleeping not much
9) Eating a lot

I will post pictures of my weeklong adventure when I get back into town next Sunday. It should be tres sweet. Hope everyone has a safe and restful spring break!

4 comments:

Chuck said...

Sounds awesome!!! Be sure to take way more pictures than necessary, cause I didn't take nearly enough in Japan and it's starting to really piss me off. And batteries fail at the worst moments.

HAVE FUN!

Nancy said...

YAY I'm on A's list of things to do!

...

Misha said...

haha
A's list:
#1--do nancy

have a great time A! see you back at mu

Misha said...

ps

YAY I LOVE OREGON! I'm home, and I do love it here. Kara and I are having a slumber party tonight.