Wednesday, March 01, 2006

It'll be our Woodstock, except with candy for drugs and Twister for sex

So basically God said to Jesus, "Hey, you know that Ben kid? Yeah, let's put together all his favorite bands at one music festival and make it within driving distance over a weekend he can definitely attend. That'd be nice of us."

(Click link about now)

I was already excited for Sasquatch this year, but when I read who was in it (a full week after it was announced, the ND server must have stopped the mailing list thing from getting through) I would have soiled myself, had I not just come from the lavatory.

So Rocinante will definitely be driving up there, dibs on seats start...NOW!

{I have four seats, but will find a way to cram you in if Ken is the only alternative. Legally I can take six. This is going to be awesome, don't let me go up there by myself. Okay, Friday might not look great, but Trail of Dead is actually pretty good and I'm sure the surprise will be good. Plus some people might have to work that day anyway.}

10 comments:

imac said...

I can probably go(and drive).

Misha said...

count me in!! i call ben's car

Magda said...

I'll bring the Polish tea.

Adrianna said...

I am SO in it's not even funny.

Ken said...

Don't worry Ben, I don't mind driving. We can sleep in my van, too!

Scott said...

I'm in.

Scott said...

Slash can drive if needed

Nancy said...

oh wow, i really hope i can go!

Anonymous said...

{{hello ben, I just LOVE those hip, stylish, straight-outta-livejournal curly braces you used! lol! gigglez!}}

Ben said...

I'm glad you like them. My doctor wanted me to cut down on post scripts. I've been clean for over a month now.