Monday, April 17, 2006

Laudingness

Ken's concert was good. He had a solo. If you could call what he did soloing. He pretty much just went "Baa-ooo" a few times. Still, it was pretty sweet. Significantly better than last semester, not that last semester was bad, I just wasn't feeling it. I don't know why, maybe I was just in a much better mindset this time around. Then, on Saturday, John Cleese narrated "Peter and the Wolf," which was again, pretty sweet. John Cleese is funny. But I'm sure y'all know that, particularly those of you who are a little too obsessed with Holy Grail. The only downside is that it was really short, being a children's story and all, but it was John Cleese's last time coming to Cornell as a Professor-at-large, which is really sad. Sorry for being terse and repetative in diction, along with what I am sure are numerous grammatical and spelling errors. I had to wake up at 6 this morning to enroll in classes. Not that that's an adequate excuse, I'm just kinda tired and honestly, too lazy to proofread.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

whatever doug, you're always too lazy to proofread

Doug said...

Yeah, that's the point, I'm always too lazy to proofread.

Ken said...

In other important news, you can get Oregon flags off eBay for about $8. Not little hand flags either, real 3 foot by 5 foot size-of-three-beach-towel flags. Mine came in the mail yesterday and I'm trying to figure out where to hang it.

Ben said...

I bought an Indonesian wife for less than that, though I think she eats more of my cereal than her subpar dorm room cleaning justifies.