Saturday, April 29, 2006

My blog thingy

So, I decided to restart my blog, mostly because of Ben's urging. Basically, I decided to post pictures on it, especially ones that I've photoshopped and look really cool, such as this one, of a scrum during the rugby game in England where I split my head open. This was before I went in, so I was pretty much just chillin' on the sidelines taking pictures. My team is the one in black and red, and we ended up losing the game pretty bad, but it was fun. Until I split my head open, but that was still fun.


So, if you want to see more, there is a link on the sidebar. I'll probably be posting a new picture about once a week, depending on how busy I am this summer.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

very cool picture. i like how all you boys are pummeling each other in what looks like a quiet neighborhood park. (or Privet Drive)

Ken said...

Wow, that game really involves a lot of touching, Doug. Cool picture too, I didn't know you had photoshop.