Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Halo

Got a good idea talking to Ben just now. He was telling me all of the fun you guys were having without me, playing Halo and stuff, and it dawned on me, the ultimate way for me to chill with you guys without leaving Ithaca: Online Halo. Anybody who wants in, tell me, and I'll send them the CDs. We can get private games, so it'd just be us. But this way, Pat, me, and anybody else who is either not in PDX or too lazy can play. Granted, its no Halo 2, and its not on Scott's big-ass tv, but it is Halo, and you don't have to use the crappy X-box controls. Anyway, think about it, I'll get CDs made.

PS: So mac users are kinda screwed, I guess... Dammit, Ben, you shoulda bought a PC.

11 comments:

Misha said...

how dare you call xbox controls crappy? i am quite fond of them, thank you.

John and Karolyn said...

I don't know, Doug...the last time I tried to play halo I ended up running around staring at the ground....I died a few times too...

-Karolyn

Ben Vincent's Lawyer said...

Please cease and desist referencing my client in your blog posts.

X said...

CD's huh? will you teach us how to play too?, cause it looks like Karolyn and I have something in common.

John and Karolyn said...

Incidentally, Halo is available for Macs too now. You'd ust need to find a copy of the proper version...

-JB

Chuck said...

I have a Mac and Halo. It works.

Misha said...

well gee, everybody wins! except for alix and karo...

Ken said...

Why would you play Halo when you could play Call of Duty 2?

Chuck said...

Why would you play video games when you could be a ninja?

Ken said...

Why didn't I think of that? Doug will just be a ninja with us. Like, a teleconference ninja. Or maybe we'll all be ninjas at the same time and narrate it on cell phones to each other.

Chuck said...

As long as we're wearing black...