Wednesday, June 28, 2006

4th of July

Hey guys, I apologize for not posting this earlier...but there you are.

On the 4th, similarly to last year, you're all invited to my grandma's house. She lives on the banks of the Willamette River, right across the way from Waverly Golf Club, which puts on a pretty nifty fireworks show. The show starts at 10 PM (you know, when it's darkish), but feel free to show up any time after 9.

I won't be putting my grandma's house address on the internet. If you want/are able to come, feel free to contact me; most of you know my cell, my AIM screenname is sometimes signed on, and the house phone works. I suppose you could even email. Whatever works. But yeah, if you wish to come but the lack of directions hinders you, gimme a call.

...that's about it.

No comments: