Thursday, July 20, 2006

Harry and the Potters at In Other Words tonight

I know a lot of you guys are into Harry Potter and I'm pretty sure I saw Nancy or someone mention Harry and the Potters on here a while ago so I thought I should note that they're playing in Portland tonight at the In Other Words bookstore on 8 NE Killingsworth. I think it's a suggested $4 donation. I saw them play last night at Acme and it was actually pretty fun. I took a picture that didn't come out very well but maybe I'll post it later when I'm near a scanner. Draco and the Malfoys open and they of course start a lot of shit. You guys should check it out.

UPDATE
Damn, that's a bad picture:

4 comments:

Ben said...

i thought acme was a plus 21 place. thanks for posting about their second show, i kinda forgot to check again after i saw it was tba.

Nancy said...

what's up with this Wizard Rock?

Nancy said...

Wow they have a drummer now? They didn't have one the last time I saw them.

Shakeer said...

The drummer was actually one of the dudes from Draco and the Malfoys:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shakeer/195153251/