Sunday, October 23, 2016

Ten Thousand Favorite Songs, v. 131



tfw you find a new song you love on youtube




- i bought this album at the Circuit City (RIP) over off holgate and it wore it out




--maybe some days you fight, and when you can't fight with joy in your heart, you give up for that day, so you don't burn out, idk.



---definitely his worst fashion phase...oh ps I figured out the difference between what I hate in a cappella and what I enjoy.  I can't stand when they mimic instruments, cuz they are about 10% as good as they think they are at it.  I do like straight-choral arrangements.  who who who who the fuck enjoys a white boy beatboxing who who



----has portland gotten demonstrably cooler yet?



-----honestly i would probably need a lobotomy to be this chill.  not saying its stupid, just saying i need surgically severed anxiety neural pathways

No comments: