Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Ten Thousand Favorite Songs, v. 141 and Michael Ian Black's NOTED EXPERT (2016)



His best album in my opinion and I'm a man who actually owns VERY FAMOUS



-every time i hear this it will be 4 a.m. in the frozen food aisle, stocking ice creams.  those fucking little pints are harder to stack than they look, especially when your fingers freeze and ice has built up everywhere.  i got beef with ben and jerry.  anyways dying in someone's arms sounded like a nice alternative to wage slavery.



--it me.



---so unfortunately she's not on spotify in the US as of earlier this year, making this especially helpful of old Ben.  the 3rd Puett child will thank me.  Truly a godfather for the ages.



----any dude that references Patsy is alright by me.



-----he gets a Cornball pass from me, King Cornball.

No comments: