Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Reasons that I am a Geek

Or probably more specificly, a nerd. So now that football has ended, I have turned my focus to the finer things in life. No, not women, no woman would want me. But chess. Yep, I am such a loser. Sitting in Lincoln's cafeteria, playing against a girl who is absolutely horrible at chess. (Women shouldn't be allowed to play chess, they have not the intellectual capacity to partake in such an endevour.) So, anyway, chess is cool, play it. Especially John, because we need him. So yeah, I promised Ben I'd post, but I'm not feeling particuarly creative today, so I'll just resort to self-pity and sexism. I know that as soon as I post this, I'll think of something cute and witty to say, but no, I'm tired.

7 comments:

b said...

At least you don't smell like 95% of the guys in there. Or at least you don't when you enter. I swear, its like the B.O. monster in Seinfeld.

Misha said...

What the fuck is with all of the sexist comments going around? I don't like them. No I don't. Doug, you really want a ride to school in the mornings? Take it back, jerk ass. Even if it is only in jest. Not Funny.
I mean, I expect it from Pat, and maybe from Ben (but that's because he never knows when he is sticking his foot in his mouth), but not from you.

Anonymous said...

Most of it was just to get a reaction out of you guys. But it also emphasized a few stereotypes. There are a total of like 6 girls at the whole thing, and the ones that Tim and I played didn't even know how to setup the board. It was pretty sad.

Cynda said...

Doug, I'd shut up if I were you; I seem to remeber a time I beat YOU at chess!!! That's right I AM a girl and I beat you soo by your logic You suck as well, but we all know you don't so that means that obviously I don't suck either!!! Ha not so smug now are we?!?!!?

b said...

Yeah, my mom used to call me, Indian-style, Foot-in-Mouth. Good pickup Mish. But I don't know where you're getting the idea that Doug is not sexist. That's like saying Cory is not fundamentalist.

Adrianna said...

Assbutt.

Cynda said...

Awww, Pat I love you!!!