film literature pop folk ambient jazz drone and doom
do it Ben.
I hereby join the entity known as "the undersigned" for this particular petition._JB
Note that this is a post in opposition. Stay strong, Ben...there are better ways to communicate.
Yes Ben! Please do. Please? I want to annoy you late at night with pictures of stupid things!
Do it Ben! You'll be able to nag people into participating on the blog!
Yeah. This way I don't have to fashion a cell phone out of a cardboard box and a toaster to get into contact with you next year. Or buy a phone for the el dormo roomo, that too. GIVE IN. CAVE. GET AIM.
Ok, everybody knows that AIM is a waste of time, but that's why we love it. Do it Ben...Join usssss...
ITs the stubeskeep in mind if you don't use aim you don't get to talk to someone with the screen name UBERSTUBERIZZLE, and that is a major loss to anyone....
Do it...
I'm not on AIM either. so don't do it Ben Be your own man
Post a Comment
10 comments:
do it Ben.
I hereby join the entity known as "the undersigned" for this particular petition.
_JB
Note that this is a post in opposition. Stay strong, Ben...there are better ways to communicate.
Yes Ben! Please do. Please? I want to annoy you late at night with pictures of stupid things!
Do it Ben! You'll be able to nag people into participating on the blog!
Yeah. This way I don't have to fashion a cell phone out of a cardboard box and a toaster to get into contact with you next year. Or buy a phone for the el dormo roomo, that too. GIVE IN. CAVE. GET AIM.
Ok, everybody knows that AIM is a waste of time, but that's why we love it. Do it Ben...Join usssss...
ITs the stubes
keep in mind if you don't use aim you don't get to talk to someone with the screen name UBERSTUBERIZZLE, and that is a major loss to anyone....
Do it...
I'm not on AIM either. so don't do it Ben
Be your own man
Post a Comment