Here's the story: while I was searching for
Ben first typed this string of characters into Google's search box:
"ca;ldjkcal;sdhkfl;akdljls;djfakcl;jadsklcjaklsdcka;sdjckl;asjd"
or something like it, anyway, and it came up with absolutely nothing. "Something must be wrong with Google," we thought. "Google has everything." But it turns out that quite a few phrases that more than deserve their place on the internet appear absolutely nowhere in Google's search service!
As a remedy for this quasi-cosmic oversight, we decided to create this post. So, in the comments section, please feel free to add any phrase that needs a home. Eventually, Google will return our page any time anyone searches for any of these! (And by "any phrase," I mean "any phrase that John won't delete"--don't waste his time. We have the whole Jeff-Nitschke-virgin-eyes thing to deal with too.) And this page is only for total orphans--can't show up anywhere else on the internet.
I'll start you off with the three that started the whole thing. And yeah, it may look like there's a pattern. Please don't follow it.
* "mothers made easy"
* "nuns down under"
* "women of the igloo"
3 comments:
Now I see why you like Garden State so much.
Unrelated. That part didn't really do it for me anyway. This is about technology and increasing the bounds of human possibility.
When you were talking about this today in religion, I off-handedly mentioned Googlewhacking, which is sort of related.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Googlewhack
Post a Comment