Yesterday there was a series of posts on both my blog, this one, and Maggie's by a person named Tuesday. I was wondering who it was and Why she has linked these blogs to her own blog. I have put a link to it on my blog if the above link does not work. I lookded up Athol on Google and it is a city in southern New Zealand. Does anyone know who this is?
6 comments:
sorry about the double post, it was not reading that I posted the first one.
Could those anonymous posts earlier be tuesday?
Ruby Tuesday of course!
Alex, dude, that's like 5 consecutive crappy posts. Any more and I'll be back on top of the contributors lists, if you catch my drift.
No its not me. I swear. it is not me. I was in the library yesterday durring second period and Maggie said she didn't know who it was, neither did I so I thought I would post asking if any of you were Tuesday, I am not her!
Why does everyone want to know who I am? just look at my profile. Xan is not me I just found his blog because I did a blogger search for people interested in simaler things and I found his blog. I liked it and then went to the link that went here. What is so wierd about that?
Post a Comment