Yeah, what a crappy post. I know, I'll revert to the sophomore version of myself and poll you guys about something I have been staying up at night pondering. Who would win in a wrestling match, Stone Cold Steve Austin (in his prime of course):
or Robocop if all his weapons were gone:
I know, it's a tough one. Take your time.
post script
Y'all are just lucky I spared you from the Exodus pun I thought of while doing my Theology reading.
11 comments:
Robocop, dude, hands down.
But he's not flexible!
It's definitely robocop. Period.
I'm gonna go with Stone Cold. If Robocop's weapons are gone, he's worthless. I mean, it would still be a close one, but Stone Cold would take it.
Part man. Part machine. All cop. He's a cyborg. Flexibility is unnecessary when you're made of, or covered in, steel.
I'm gonna have to agree with Misha here--- Stone Cold would make Robocop tap out.
Or just jump around in tights. That would work too.
Alright it really sucks, but for you, Pat my punning partner, I will:
Forty years in the desert? No sweat.
You may all feel free to cease to be friends with me.
post script
Another poll: how many guys remember their first slow dance song?
"I Swear" by All for One.
You all know which one that is.
And Ben, I would not cease to be your friend over that. I've seen worse.
but i'm not a guy...but still, that's pretty impressive, isn't it?
"Until this guy falls down on me..." You guys should stop kidding around. Obviously Ben Vincent would win that fight. Without even stepping in the ring.
Didn't have one...obviously.
I agree, though, Ben would win that hands down.
Post a Comment