When do you all have it? I'm in Portland from the 21st to the 26th. (One reason I ask: just realized I'll actually be home for the first DCfC/FF concert. I'm definitely going, does anyone else want to go?) Another reason: want to hang out.
P.S. From my New York Times news summary e-mail this morning:
" 'We're seeing a very angry population, and they don't go to fists anymore, they go right to guns.' NANNETTE H. HEGERTY, police chief of Milwaukee, where the number of homicides has jumped."
Stay cool, Marquette friends. Remember: Fistfight First!
18 comments:
March 3-12. I'll actually be home on the 2nd though. Take that, school.
I'm going to Philadelphia. Yeeehaaa
London, hells yeah! Same time as Ken, altough I don't know when exactly that is...
OSU's break starts Saturday the 25th, runs to Sunday April 2. I'll be in Seattle from the night of the 24th to the 27th, after that, I'm home in Portland.
Magda-land! march 5-12
Looks like I'll be partying with Rachel this break.
Rock on
And yeah, WTF? What's with Milwaukee!
I just don't feel safe anymore...
11th thru the 19th, trying to find a job for this summer.
Yay Ben is going to be home, too?!?! Sweet!!
Oh, and good call Ben. The job search should start pretty soon, huh.
I'll be in Portland of course...but only till like March 28th than I'm off to Hawaii early to become a CNA and find a job hopefully at one of the local hospitals *fingers crossed*) before I start at HPU in May. Those of you coming home for Spring break YAY I get to see you!! Those of you not coming home it looks like we'll see each other next Christmas...how lugubrious.
so for all of those who will be in Portland anytime between the 1st and the 5th of march, that is the run of the play that i am in at UP("Getting Out"), so you guys should come if you can, also Jesuit's 42nd street is that weekend and the following weekend.
my spring break is from the 13th to the 17th.
Last days of February into first days of March. But I'll be in Paris, so I'll see you folks either during the summer or winter of this year.
You're going to PARIS?!
*envy envy envy*
Yeah, mine's the last week of March, but I'm just chilling here. Cynda may come join me if my roommate doesn't murder me for having a bunch of strangers invade the house.
*cough Nancy and friends cough*
Oh yeah, Dublin and Amsterdam, too. I figured I might as well go to all three cities instead of just London while I'm over there. I guess Paris is a possibility, too. I think it is pretty easy to get there from London, so if the team gets bored with London's 18 year old drinking limit, we might enjoy Paris's. Or something, I dunno.
Ok, so everybody and their grandmother is going to travel for spring break? I suppose I would if I had the means, as well. But I'll be focusing on finding three jobs for this summer, searching for a vaulting club, and making plans for this summer (which, by the way is going to be very hecktic...but I am looking forward to it.)
PS as an update from Milwaukee...Dear God the weather was nice today!! Is anyone else getting this? Blue skies, sunny and warm! I didn't even need a coat this morning! Gosh I miss Oregon!
Yeah, it felt like the start of track season today... cuh-razy!
I figured that spending my xmas money on a plane ticket was better than spending it on overnight stays in mashuda because they're closing my dorm... my parents don't exactly know that I'm going to philly, shhhh :)
OMG, I just found out that i'll be in Dublin for St. Paddy's. INSANITY.
I now officially hate Doug.
Post a Comment