(If you hadn't heard, Samuel L. Jackson will star... yes, this is for real...)
"The movie features an assassin who intends to kill a passenger on a flight by releasing a batch of deadly snakes. Jackson explains, 'I didn't even read the script - I just saw the title "Snakes on a Plane" and said "Ok, good. I'm there."...'"
Analysts say: upgrade shares of New Line Entertainment from "hold" to "buy."
Iunno, it just seems like over the last couple of years he's been in a lot of movies, but they all seem to be small roles, and/or he dies very soon after coming on screen. He just doesn't seem to have any big main roles like he did a long time ago. Don't get me wrong I like Sam, but it just seems to me that he's doing small stuff nowadays.
5 comments:
(If you hadn't heard, Samuel L. Jackson will star... yes, this is for real...)
"The movie features an assassin who intends to kill a passenger on a flight by releasing a batch of deadly snakes. Jackson explains, 'I didn't even read the script - I just saw the title "Snakes on a Plane" and said "Ok, good. I'm there."...'"
Analysts say: upgrade shares of New Line Entertainment from "hold" to "buy."
Amazing.
This may beat the new movie about the killer slugs from outer space!
Anyone else think that Samuel L. Jackson's acting carreer is going down the toilet?
Dude, this is a verification that it is doing anything but.
Iunno, it just seems like over the last couple of years he's been in a lot of movies, but they all seem to be small roles, and/or he dies very soon after coming on screen. He just doesn't seem to have any big main roles like he did a long time ago. Don't get me wrong I like Sam, but it just seems to me that he's doing small stuff nowadays.
Post a Comment