(A) Pay you because your CD advertises their chain; (B) Charge you for the right to use their logo; (C) Sue you for putting their logo on a kazoo album?
Well, seeing as how DC Comics sued Sufjan to get Superman off the Illinois cover, I'd pick C. Though I do think your phrasing of that choice is worded in such a way as to be disrespectful to my kazoo mastery.
3 comments:
Capitalism quiz! Would Carl's Jr.:
(A) Pay you because your CD advertises their chain;
(B) Charge you for the right to use their logo;
(C) Sue you for putting their logo on a kazoo album?
Well, seeing as how DC Comics sued Sufjan to get Superman off the Illinois cover, I'd pick C. Though I do think your phrasing of that choice is worded in such a way as to be disrespectful to my kazoo mastery.
Post a Comment