Yeah so SAturday for sure! Call me if you can make it!!
I am moving the weekend of the 16th and you are all invited to come and celebrate!! After I find out my exact schedule I will know even more specific times but until then keep that weekend free as much as possible!! Because who doesn't love three pools to swim in and free pizza and pop!?!?
*Fun and free food only upon using muscles to help move big boxes, furniture, etc.
7 comments:
Things I love (in no particular order):
1. Picking stuff up
2. Moving it
3. Eating stuff
4. Swimming
5. Cynda
So yeah I will prolly make it :)
So how bout instead of muscles, I use a car? Seeing as I actually have a car.
Katie, that's ok because this was the actual series of events:
Cynda almost rear ends car. Magda: Hey Jesuit high School...Boston College...Duke...
Cynda: The Bieze's!!
Cynda: cranes neck to see said Bieze's.
Magda: She waved!!
So maybe we weren't as slow as you but hey I did almost hit you so we're even.
I should be home from OSU by then. Finals week ends the 16th, and I only have 2 finals, so I should be done early. I'll have to swing by. What are the details?
heh... amusing... my verification is bkyamz... how disgusting would it be if BK (burger king) started serving yams?
I love yams. It actually would be pretty cool if they had fried yams instead of french fries.
Burgerville has sweet potato fries during the Christmas season. They're kinda yams.
yam foo-foo
Post a Comment