a guy that my friend Aaron knows, actually asked him that question! Haha, He thought that a commit had collided with Pluto and it had become a blue dwarf. Afterwards Aaron explained to him that a blue dwarf was a type of star, and that Pluto could not have become a blue dwarf. Wow.
But yes I suppose if you believe that when the previous universe imploded and then exploded once again (the big bang) then I supose we have several supernovas in our blood. Unless you are talking about something completly different and i'm way off base.
2 comments:
I bet you're full of this shit.
"Did you know Pluto became a blue dwarf?"
a guy that my friend Aaron knows, actually asked him that question! Haha, He thought that a commit had collided with Pluto and it had become a blue dwarf. Afterwards Aaron explained to him that a blue dwarf was a type of star, and that Pluto could not have become a blue dwarf. Wow.
But yes I suppose if you believe that when the previous universe imploded and then exploded once again (the big bang) then I supose we have several supernovas in our blood. Unless you are talking about something completly different and i'm way off base.
Post a Comment