film literature pop folk ambient jazz drone and doom
Top five authors that changed MY life:5)J.K. Rowling4)Brian Jacques3)Alan Moore2)Sr. Helen Prejean1)Mary Doria Russell
now we're gettin it
while that was a highly amusing comment (and duly saved), I do believe that this blog has picked on alex enough. at least to enourage it to occur publicly rather than anonymously. c'mon man!seriously though. he made a legit list.
I thought it was dry enough to not be outwardly insulting, I'll up my game
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Top five authors that changed MY life:
5)J.K. Rowling
4)Brian Jacques
3)Alan Moore
2)Sr. Helen Prejean
1)Mary Doria Russell
now we're gettin it
while that was a highly amusing comment (and duly saved), I do believe that this blog has picked on alex enough. at least to enourage it to occur publicly rather than anonymously. c'mon man!
seriously though. he made a legit list.
I thought it was dry enough to not be outwardly insulting, I'll up my game
Post a Comment