Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Top Five (Recess Games)

5. War Against the Girls
4. Four Square
3. Cylinderball
2. Prisonball
1. Kickball

7 comments:

b said...

the current men's champ is jasper "the quiet storm" turner. wild.

Scott Nye said...

Dude, no Wallball?

b said...

we didn't play much wallball. did you? plus its out of respect for ian.

prisonball is dodgeball but you go to the back of the other team's territory and can only get out of prison if you get a ball somehow and peg somebody on the team that captured you. intense.

b said...

and jasper is the current men's champ of four square, sorry.

X said...

I deffinatly remember prison ball at Ignatius. And we used to have the "underground rail-road" behind the hedge, I think it was you Ben that started that if I remember correctly. I have bad memories of both Kickball and Four Square. War against the Girls was before my time there though. I do not remember Cylinderball however...

b said...

cylinder ball was invented when st. mary's came to visit and all the boys in class got extra recess. we wanted to play football but all we had was a lopsided rubber ball. they forgot we were outside for like an hour and a half. and a legend was born

Anonymous said...

Yeah, wallball should definitely be up there. And Ben, I'd post about Guatemala, but I think the new blog thing won't let me. Either that, or I'm retarded. Either way...