We crossed the big muddy and pretty soon the convoy was at the amphitheatre and we parked far away and ate and robby has this pouch he wears that makes him look like a pirate and we went in and got a primo spot on the lawn and set our blankets down and waited and waited and liars well they were ok some of the time and bad some of the time and awesome a couple times, including a set closing ‘the other side of mount heart attack’ and we waited and waited and then radiohead took the stage individually, slowly, from different directions and started the action and they didn’t use the jumbotron monitors cuz they had this amazing display behind them that tracked each musician and they revealed a trick with it on every song and pretty soon I started dancing like a maniac and didn’t really stop til the second encore and well I probably made a fool out of self (who are we kidding, DID make a fool of myself) but then a lot of other people started dancing and it was just about the best thing ever, certainly the best concert ever, I never thought anything could top my morning jacket at the crystal but they did, in this huge amphitheatre for 50000 people and if it had been a smaller show, well, I may have died. I actually believe that cuz of what happens when you’re watching and listening to greatness and your brain just feels so good like ticklish and happy and I’m sorry that so many people needed help (pot) to get to that place cuz I think it might take away, y’know, and you might not realize it when you were actually having one of those honest-to-God epiphanies and everything in the world is right and you wouldn’t be anywhere else, it was just one of the best times ever I wish you had been there.
(seriously giveup a kidney to see them play)
2 comments:
Dude, I don't think you are supposed to have 21 "and"s in a sentence.
oh man, that's incredible. envy.
Post a Comment