film literature pop folk ambient jazz drone and doom
I love Murray.
Varsity House had a Coffee House / Open Mic Night a couple weeks ago, so a friend and I did the song "If You're Into It." good times.
were you bret, cory? i can see you being bret if the doc like prescribed you a sedative or something.
heh. i was jemaine, cause it fit my vocal range better than bret's part, and my friend could do bret a lot better than i could. but it's pretty flattering to be compared to the guy that inspired Figwit.
Next you should do Bret You Got It Goin on
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love Murray.
Varsity House had a Coffee House / Open Mic Night a couple weeks ago, so a friend and I did the song "If You're Into It." good times.
were you bret, cory? i can see you being bret if the doc like prescribed you a sedative or something.
heh. i was jemaine, cause it fit my vocal range better than bret's part, and my friend could do bret a lot better than i could. but it's pretty flattering to be compared to the guy that inspired Figwit.
Next you should do Bret You Got It Goin on
Post a Comment