film literature pop folk ambient jazz drone and doom
excellent.by the by, i've been curious if either the commies or cynda have read this stuff yet. care to fess up?
read them all. I am not ashamed.
No, I have not read them, because when I first heard about them, I was told not to read them. I succumb to peer pressure this way.
you still ready ayn rand when i told you not to. granted, i'm me
Hmm...this is true. I guess the tween girl following was also a deterrent.
gf really likes twilight. due to this I have seen it twice. pros: much funnier than the cheeseburger version. cons: longer. worse. no cheeseburgers. makes less sense.also I really seriously hate the vampire main character actor.
I read them. B4 the movies came out. There will always be that tween girl in me who loves that shit. And yes, I do recognize that it is shit.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
excellent.
by the by, i've been curious if either the commies or cynda have read this stuff yet. care to fess up?
read them all. I am not ashamed.
No, I have not read them, because when I first heard about them, I was told not to read them. I succumb to peer pressure this way.
you still ready ayn rand when i told you not to.
granted, i'm me
Hmm...this is true. I guess the tween girl following was also a deterrent.
gf really likes twilight. due to this I have seen it twice. pros: much funnier than the cheeseburger version. cons: longer. worse. no cheeseburgers. makes less sense.
also I really seriously hate the vampire main character actor.
I read them. B4 the movies came out. There will always be that tween girl in me who loves that shit. And yes, I do recognize that it is shit.
Post a Comment