Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thanksgiving Potluck

EDIT: Ok since no one really came up with a time I'm going to say 2pm Friday at our place. Call or text me and let me know if that works for you and what you want to bring. It goes without saying but all boy/girlfriends are welcome.

I don't know who will be in town but I was thinking we should all get together for a potluck. Maybe the Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving? Anyone interested?

12 comments:

Karolyn said...

I'll be around for some of Friday.

Adrianna said...

not gonna be in oregon :( have fun, take lots of pictures

b said...

friday would probably work. dibs on smashed potaters

Miguel said...

Eat a good old-fashioned American Thanksgiving dinner, all of you in the US of A, por favor.

We are without an oven, making cooking difficult...and who knows where we'll find a turkey, even if we did have an oven that functioned? Rotisserie chicken for Thanksgiving is no fun, even if Peru has over 200 types of potatoes ripe for the mashing.

Nancy said...

oooooh YES PLEASE. Mike, you should sculpt a turkey out of potatoes and call that Thanksgiving.

Unknown said...

Ok sounds like Friday. Any times? We are completely open...well except for 5 am to like 10 am as my mother is dragging me shopping. Anyway it sounds like some of you might have time constraints so let me know times that work for you!!

Scott Nye said...

That's what I get for not checking in for too long...well, I'll show up. I'll have done a 4am shift that day so I don't know how alive I'll be, per se, but definitely.

b said...

i can't figure out who i feel more sorry for, scott or cynda.

Karolyn said...

what about noon?

Unknown said...

that works for me

Scott Nye said...

And for me...better, actually. Probably less falling over from sleepiness.

b said...

twill be glorious