Tuesday, December 22, 2009

latourell falls/twitter CONTROVERSY

the person who stole gentleben on twitter has 4 tweets, all from early last year:

GentleBen

I just found out the new Indiana Jones might feature aliens. Fuck my life.
11:58 AM May 14th, 2008 from web

I hate paying rent. It's thundering and I enjoy it. I'm tired.
4:21 AM May 7th, 2008 from web

Woo! Woo. woo. w. oo. Drunk. only one person reads this.
10:55 PM May 5th, 2008 from web

Criminal law is for assholes.
11:21 PM May 3rd, 2008 from web

can i petition that he is stripped of his username?
-----------------------------------------------

also, it turns out the other Wieden+Kennedy ad spot for Levi's is shot in and around portland. been playing a lot lately. still trying to figure out if the reservoir shot is Mt Tabor or Washington park.



the waterfall/bridge is a hike just a abit up 84, i was thinking that we could give it a go if some people are sticking around for awhile after Christmas. pretty short one, so we won't get snowed in and have to cuddle with doug for warmth. or cut him open with our lightsabers and hide inside

No comments: