Thursday, February 11, 2010

Taylor Swift, Everybody



yeah, I kinda already hated on her over on my blog, so my hate reserves are running low, just want to point out this hilarious article and mention that she went to high school for one fucking year.

ps that's as small as i can make it without exerting additional effort

9 comments:

Adrianna said...

ok now do this with miley cyrus


how the fuck do i move my hips like yeah?

Karolyn said...

"that's as small as i can make it without exerting additional effort"

That's what she said?

b said...

yeah! maybe? I was trying to figure out how that would work and then it gave me a brain cramp so i just left it.

also, fulldisclosure i think i need to admit with singing 'Love Story' at the campus bar at least once. and with that, the Man Club is no more...

Unknown said...

Yeah Love Story!! Every time it comes on in the car Ian tries to turn it off. There is an epic struggle and most often it is turned to sports radio. tear. But when it's just Ben and I we rock out!!

Besides, Taylor Swift isn't all bad. As I recall you thought she was hot.

Scott Nye said...

I really don't have a problem with Taylor Swift. Honestly, if you made the same chart with The Beach Boys, it'd be a lot more limited, and they're my favorite band of all time.

And yeah, she's a smokin' hottie.

pat said...

She's not a smokin' hottie. Too gangly.

Miguel said...

I find there to be something weird with her face. Not sure what it is, but it's off-putting.

pat said...

The colonel has spoken. That should be enough for all of us.

b said...

and it is. colonel's word is law.

also, for those who weren't into reading a whole article, the best part is:

"I mean, she’s pretty clear in “Fifteen” — really the only song where Taylor has an actual female friend — that “Abigail gave everything she had to a boy, who changed his mind, and we both cried.”

I’ll spare you the time of listening to the song and give it to you straight: Abigail had sex with a boy, and later they broke up. That’s right. No marriage. She gave him all she had.

That’s right. All Abigail had was her hymen."