Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I thought you sports fans might enjoy this.

This morning Ben came to me with the Orgonian sports page, which had a picture of a basketball game on it. Ben then ran over to the tv and pointed back and forth between the paper and the tv.

Unfortunately there were no games on this morning, but I did have the Jesuit championship game recorded. I turned it on and that seemed to pacify him, as you can see below.



I fear that this combined with the giant basketball hoop in my living room is proof that my son has been sucked into the sports world never to be seen again (at least not during a basketball game). Seriously, you should see him and Ian Saturday mornings! It is quite the sight!!

3 comments:

Adrianna said...

I think he wins the "most adorable sports fan" award. D'awwwww

pat said...

Ian, I have never been more proud of you. Well done.

Nancy said...

sports fans can still be artists and musicians. Don't worry, Little Ben will be well rounded for sure.