Wednesday, October 06, 2010

extremely mint and very cherry



ps

attn everyone: please stop stealing my ideas


i was gonna do this exact same thing except I'd call mine The Wake House and we would schedule real irish wakes in between performances and other stuff. (also taken: pizza place+record shop on belmont where It's A Beautiful Pizza used to be. Hall of Records.) jealousy aside, someone check it out for me. right off the ross island I think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ben--
I'm one of the owners of Hall of Records here in town. Definitely stop in sometime! Just FYI though...we don't have pizza...sorry! Carl (owner of ITS a Beautiful Pizza) retired in February. We do have awesome sandwiches though!

Peace,
Justin

b said...

Hey Justin!
Yeah, I used to work at Zup's so I was over there for lunch all the time. Carl was a peach. Really left that stuff under the heat lamp too long though. Fresh, it was maybe the best slice in town. Its awesome that you have sandwiches. I will most definitely be stopping in. (my disposable income goes to beer records and food. in that order)

Good luck!

ps What did you do with the pizza ovens?

b said...

pps

erebody else, Justin was being too modest, the place look absolutely baller:

http://hallofrecordspdx.com/

they got 5 local taps and two-fifty tallboys. live djs. open late. sounds like goddamn heaven.